Your personal data are processed by İstanbul Kültür Sanat Vakfı ve İktisadi İşletmeleri (“İKSV” or “Foundation”) as the Data Controller, within the framework explained below and always in compliance with the Law numbered 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“the Law”).
For further information on the purposes of the processing of your personal data by us, please see İKSV’s Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data on the publicly accessible website www.iksv.org/en/footer-menu/policy-on-the-protection-and-processing-of-personal-data.
a) Purposes of the Processing of Your Personal Data
Your personal data, which is collected by İKSV within the scope of benefiting from the services offered by İKSV and your participation in organised events, may be processed by Foundation for the following purposes (“Purposes”) under the 5th and 6th articles of the Law.
- Conducting activities related to the advertising and marketing of the Foundation's products and services,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and occupational safety of the Foundation and the related persons who have a business relationship with the Foundation, and to carry out activities for the fulfilment of legal obligations,
- Planning, conducting and managing the corporate relations
b) To Which Parties and For What Purposes Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data may be shared with and transferred to service providers and legally authorized public bodies and/or private persons, in line with the abovementioned Purposes and in accordance with the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
c) The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected under the circumstances which are specified in 5th and 6th Articles of the Law through web site and phones electronically and by hand physically; referring to your participation in the event organized by the Foundation and taking photographs / videos, based on legal grounds for the legitimate interest of our Foundation in electronic and physical environment, and based on your explicit consent to share your relevant visual and audio data on the website and social media.
d) Rights of Data Subject under the Law numbered 6698 Article 11
As personal data owners, we inform you about being entitled under the 11th article of the Law.
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- In case your personal data are processed, to request information,
- To learn the purpose of processing your data and whether they are used for the intended purposes or not,
- To learn the third parties at home or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
- If your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request correction, and, accordingly, to request that third parties to whom your personal data were transferred be notified of such action,
- Even if your personal data are processed in compliance with the Law numbered 6698 and other applicable provisions, if the reasons requiring data processing are no longer valid, to request erasure or destruction of your personal data, and, accordingly, to request that the third parties to whom your personal data were transferred be notified of such action,
- To raise objections against the analysing of your processed data exclusively by automatic means if it leads to an unfavourable consequence for you, and
- To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to the Foundation by filling out the Data Owner Application Form, which you can access at [http://www.iksv.org/i/assets/iksv/documents/veri-sahibi-basvuru-formu.pdf]. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.