RULES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ELECTRONIC MAILINGS BY ISTANBUL FOUNDATION FOR CULTURE AND ARTS
All the electronic mails and all information, approval and files in all kinds of formats that the e-mails by the ISTANBUL FOUNDATION FOR CULTURE AND ARTS (İKSV) contain are sent in compliance with the following rules and conditions.
1. Information contained in these e-mails are private, may be personal and directed only to the intended recipient, institution or other persons authorised to use or obtain it.
2. If you are not the intended recipient, revealing, copying or distributing it, or taking any action with regards to its content are forbidden and may be against the law. Therefore, if you have received this e-mail by mistake, immediately inform the sender and delete the e-mail.
3. Its private and personal status does not disappear or is not dispensable because it was sent to you by mistake.
4. İKSV is not responsible for the partial and/or complete transfer of the information contained in this e-mail or the e-mail itself, or any delay that might have been experienced in its delivery.
5. İKSV cannot in any way be held legally accountable regarding the content of this e-mail.
6. Even though İKSV uses firewall against viruses, it cannot guarantee or ensure that the e-mail is free of viruses.