INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BELONGING TO PERSONNEL OF BUSINESS PARTNERS
Your personal data are processed by İstanbul Kültür ve Sanat Vakfı and its Economic Enterprises (Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts) (“İKSV”), as the Data Controller, within the framework explained below and always in compliance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“the Law No. 6698”).
For further information on the purposes of the processing of your personal data by us, please see İKSV’s Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data on the publicly accessible website www.iksv.org/en/footer-menu/policy-on-the-protection-and-processing-of-personal-data.
1. Purposes of the Processing of Your Personal Data:
We, as İKSV may process your personal data includingname, surname, phone number, e-mail address, postal address, job title, workplace, identity and passport information for the following purposes such as conducting business activities between the legal entity you work for and İKSV; sending promotions, advertisements and announcements about İKSV and events, organizations, parties and projects of İKSV, that may contain supporter/sponsor information and visuals; for this purpose, sending e-mails that contain invitations, bulletins, notifications etc. on behalf of you or yur establishment; planning, developing and conducting institutional management and communication activities; planning and carrying out actions aimed at promoting the institution, its activities and its brand value; keeping records about the parties that maintain business relationships with İKSV, and planning and carrying out listing work; keeping records of event and organization participants; and carrying out activities aimed at keeping data accurate and up-to-date, and store your personal data for a necessary period of time.
2. The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data are obtained through various channels such as business cards, websites, events and invitations, and are processed by İKSV based onlegal reasons including “The relevant information is revealed to the public by the data subject herself/himself”, “It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract” and “It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed”, with entirely or partly automatic methods, or non-automatic/physical methods provided that it is part of a data recording system.
3. To Which Parties and For What Purposes Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to any business/solution partners, sponsors, vendors, service providers at home and overseas, owners of the venues in which İKSV events are held, and, if necessary, security officers of these venues, as well as legally authorized public bodies and/or private persons, and may be processed in Turkey in line with the abovementioned Purposes and within the framework of the conditions and purposes of personal data processing stated in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
4. Rights of Data Subject under the Law No. 6698 Article 11
As personal data owners, you are entitled:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- In case your personal data are processed, to request information,
- To learn the purpose of processing your data and whether they are used for the intended purposes or not,
- To learn the third parties at home or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
- If your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request correction, and, accordingly, to request that third parties to whom your personal data were transferred be notified of such action,
- Even if your personal data are processed in compliance with the Law numbered 6698 and other applicable provisions, if the reasons requiring data processing are no longer valid, to request erasure or destruction of your personal data, and, accordingly, to request that the third parties to whom your personal data were transferred be notified of such action,
- To raise objections against the analyzing of your processed data exclusively by automatic means if it leads to an unfavorable consequence for you, and
- To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
As personal data owners, in case you deliver your claims related to your rights on an application form with wet-ink signature to the postal address İstanbul Kültür Sanat Vakfı Nejat Eczacıbaşı Binası Sadi Konuralp Caddesi No:5 Şişhane 34433 Istanbul, or to the email address email@example.com with secure electronic signature/mobile signature or from the email address submitted beforehand to İKSV and registered in İKSV's system, your claim will be concluded as soon as possible or, at the latest, within 30 (thirty) days depending on the nature of the claim.
In case this transaction brings an extra cost, a compensation will be requested from you as per the rates determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.